Let’s review…12 pictures from 2012.
1. The year started off with goodbyes to friends.
2. I had the privilege of living with my brother this year. We went on a few Dart adventures.
3. I attempted my first square foot garden and to my surprise things grew!
4. We had Easter Texas style…tacos and deviled eggs. Oh and then chocolate cake, lots of chocolate cake.
5. In 2012 we successfully put on two art and music festivals at Lighthouse Coffee. Don’t mind me, I’m just gonna give myself a pat on the back over here. This was Chad at 5am setting up the stage.
6. We celebrated May the 4th. Star Wars…get into it.
7. I got to make a trip to Kentucky and surprise my best friend for her 30th birthday. It’s really hard for me to believe that we’re getting that old! I actually got to make 2 trips to KY this year.
8. July brought the last and final Cornerstone Festival. Such great memories.
8. There was peach pie…
10. and my first time to the Texas State Fair.
11. I counted my blessings over the Thanksgiving weekend at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City.
12. I went to a Christmas Eve service held in an actual barn. There were sheep and cows and a donkey. It was freezing and smelly and absolutely beautiful. I finished the year off with more goodbyes to friends, but this time I was the one leaving. 2012 was filled with ups and downs, new friends and old friends, adventure, hard work, tough decisions, beauty, life learning, and lots of fun. The end of 2012 marked the end of a chapter in my life. I’m looking forward to what 2013 is going to write.
Happy New Year.